from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 234 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234
Results 2,331 to 2,336 of 2336
Thread: USD/CHF pair discussion
    Forex in the blood
    ----

mghorab has a spectacular aura about mghorab has a spectacular aura about mghorab has a spectacular aura about mghorab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    190.27 USD
    Thanks

The USD / CHF pair has tested the 0.9990 side resistance level and has maintained its stability below it, keeping the sideways scenario intact so far and the pair may be heading towards support for this range at 0.9930 in the coming sessions.

2. Sonata 19
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

facetoface is on a distinguished road facetoface's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    244.18 USD
    Thanks
    Good day! The US dollar / Swiss franc pair is trading slightly up after dropping to early Chf0.9985 in early trading. Now this pair is trading at about Chf1.0005. USD / CHF has risen above the moving average MA (200) H1 and remains significantly higher than the MA (200) H4. The pair continues to trade within the ascending channel of January 10 and remains under the control of the bulls, and in this situation it is better to continue to follow the northern direction in trade and look for entry points to buy. Resistance points are located at the following marks: Chf1.0020-35, Chf1.0085, Chf1.0130. Support points are located at the following marks: Chf0.9995, Chf0.9935-55, Chf0.9905. I expect the pair to grow to Chf1.0020-35 and, possibly, to Chf1.0085. The alternative scenario implies a reduction to Chf0.9935-55 (at least January 24, February 4, MA (200) H1) and, possibly,

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    244.18 USD
    Thanks
    USD / CHF pair. The pair is trading at 1.0006 and below the opening of the day 1.0020. If the price is above the level of 1.0025, then it will go north to the level of 1.0050 and maybe 1.0080. If below the level of 0.9996, then to the level of 0.9985 and may be the level of 0.9950.
    The pair is trading near the daily pivot and below the trend line, technical indicators on the H30 show south, so I'm still south, but I expect to leave the flat zone.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    244.18 USD
    Thanks
    The currency is approaching the bull channel on January 31. The price is fixed under the Bollinger middle band. The long upper shadows of the candles indicate the pressure of bears. Overbought stochastics went down. MACD tries to break through the zero zone a second time. On the hourly chart formed a bearish divergence from February 5 and 7. I think that the currency will continue to descend to a maximum of January 30, 0.9993.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    244.18 USD
    Thanks
    The candle that brought the price to the resistance level of 1.0070 (Murray 5.8) is certainly interesting, but meaningless. A kind of fireworks in honor of the beginning of the new trading week. The price returned to the base area of ​​the first figure (Murray 4.8), and even negative indicators of the consumer price index in Switzerland did not help buyers out of it. If the pair USD / CHF completes the sideways movement, it is most likely in favor of the bears.

7. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

mghorab has a spectacular aura about mghorab has a spectacular aura about mghorab has a spectacular aura about mghorab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    190.27 USD
    Thanks

The USD / CHF pair has been positively positive to stay out of 0.9990, supporting expectations for a continuation of the bullish trend over the coming period, with a reminder that we are awaiting a visit to 1.0128 as the next key target.
    SMA 50 continues to support the suggested bullish wave, which requires stability to remain above 0.9960

+ Reply to Thread