Page 229 of 232 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2313
Thread: AUD/USD pair discussion
    ----

Alexthedefender04 is on a distinguished road Alexthedefender04's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    35.07 USD
    Thanks
    They touched the level of 0.7311, to the border of the channel very close, but fought back, reached the level of 0.7401 and now it seems likely that we will go further, roughly to the upper border of the channel. For a long time we were not there. I bought it once more, the take-through at 0.7458. I'll leave the sales for now. If we rise high, I will sell.

2. Sonata
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    35.07 USD
    Thanks
    The pair stuck to the 14 day MA. Today I believe that the pair will finally overcome this line and will go up. I do not think that the growth will be significant, and after that, you probably need to wait for the rebound. Support-resistance level is 0.7370. Right after it we put stops, if will pull to buy.

----

Accumulated bonus
    35.07 USD
    Thanks
    Now the price is trading in the middle Bollinger line, the probability of an increase in price is still high, the strong support level is 0.7430, the price has already secured it, the weak resistance level is 0.7570, the strong resistance level is 0.7670, the trend is up, and within it we will move further upwards.

----

Accumulated bonus
    35.07 USD
    Thanks
    I think that today the pair will hang around the axis, which is a 14 day MA. In the morning I expect the growth and breakdown of this moving average to the level of 0.7410. Support-resistance level is 0.7360. Immediately after him I recommend putting out stops when shopping.

----

Accumulated bonus
    35.07 USD
    Thanks
    The AUD / CAD currency pair moves on the descending channel on a 4-hour time frame. I expect that the currency pair will fall to support level 0.9724, which will be broken and the currency pair will fall to support level 0.9696. If the currency pair breaks through this level of support, the price of the currency pair will fall to the support level of 0.9656.

----

Accumulated bonus
    35.07 USD
    Thanks
    The Australian / dollar after a sharp drop on Friday, on the same day, restored all positions and went up by forming a formation indicating the strength of the bulls. The nearest resistance level for this pair is the level, which is located at 0.7484. Breaking and fixing the price above this level gives reason to believe that a deep corrective movement will go down to the resistance level, which is located at 0.7657.

----

Accumulated bonus
    35.07 USD
    Thanks
    On the Australian / dollar pair, the downward movement did not reach the resistance level, as it was supposed earlier. Using this signal, it is possible to say with a high degree of probability that the downward movement will continue to the level that is located at 0.7327. We are waiting for the price to reach this level and form a setup for understanding the price movement in the future. Sales for today remain a priority direction of trade.

Forex in the blood
    ----

facetoface is on a distinguished road facetoface's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    169.87 USD
    Thanks
    Good day to all. My forecast for the currency pair AUD / USD for today.
    There is a beginning of the growth of quotations in the north direction according to the currency pair, as indicated by the Heiken Ashi indicator.
    White bars indicator Heiken Ashi which give a signal to buy a currency pair.
    The currency pair in the forex market is above the level of the Moving Average indicator,
    which can also serve as a good signal for the continuation of the northern movement of the currency pair quotes.
    I hope to continue the movement of the price of the currency aimed at the growth of quotations in the currency pair.
    I will count on the fact that the growth of quotations of the currency pair will continue to profit at the level that
    is located at the passing of the price tag 0.7142

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    169.87 USD
    Thanks
    The currency pair is now at the level of 0.71791, the indicator Heiken Ashi indicates the beginning of the price reduction in a pair, and if this
    mood of the market continues, we will see a continued decline in the quotations of the currency pair.
    I think that the price drop will continue to the level of at least 0.71579, from where it is possible to reach the level of 0.71409

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    169.87 USD
    Thanks
    Good time to all traders and seekers easy profit !!
    In the chart I presented for the AUD / USD currency pair in the forex market, the situation is as follows.
    Technical analysis and recommendations for trading on the currency pair AUD / USD.
    Quotations of the price of the currency pair AUD / USD on the chart of time frame m30 show
    that the pair AUD / USD is in an uptrend.
    Quotes of the price of the currency pair AUD / USD are above the cloud Ichimoku Kinko Hyo.
    This is a signal to buy a currency pair AUD / USD.
    The price of the currency pair AUD / USD pushed up from the support level of the indicator Gann sq9.
    The bar of the oscillator I-XO-AH is green.
    All three conditions for opening a warrant for the purchase of the currency pair AUD / USD coincided,
    which gives grounds for opening a warrant for the purchase of the currency pair AUD / USD.

Take profit is established around one of the levels of support or resistance of the Gunn indicator.
    I prefer two orders with different targets directed to the levels 0.7206 and 0.7228.
    Stop Los is set below the previous low.

+ Reply to Thread