Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  1. InstaForex affiliate program - the highest rewards on Forex! Earn by attracting clients! We pay up to 67% from company's profit!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149
Results 1,481 to 1,487 of 1487

Thread: EUR/GBP pair discussion

My charts talk to me!
    ----

sweetfriends will become famous soon enough sweetfriends's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    752.45 USD
    Thanks
    The approach to the border of the old canal threatened the development of a deep, bullish correction to the area of ​​the canal resistance line, but the bulls seem to have run out.
    Trade plan
    1. The main movement for today is considering the breakdown of the resistance level of the trading range in the breakdown area. 126.79:
    p) The bulls will be able to drop anchor here and organize a re-correction using this platform for the rebound - we have a second phase of bullish correction.
    b) Retest of the range with fixation inside it, - further restoration of the bearish trend with the prospect of moving to the area of ​​its lower boundary. 125.24.

2. Sonata
    Forex in the blood
    ----

facetoface is on a distinguished road facetoface's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    153.67 USD
    Thanks
    The previous day candle closed in the north direction. My forecast for the EUR / GBP pair. The current candle on the daily chart is north, on the fifteen-minute chart is the north direction. When fixing the price on the hourly chart above 0.9055, I expect the growth to continue to 0.9105 and above. If the price breaks and fixes on the hourly chart below 0.9025 where it is possible and will occur to the south, the pair is expected to sell down to levels of 0.8965 and below.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    752.45 USD
    Thanks
    Good evening everyone !! Last week on Friday, the price broke through the resistance level of 0.90202 and closed higher, for us and for other market participants this is a signal for breakdown. In this situation, we expect just a breakdown and not a falcon, so the price made a rollback before the breakdown, and the small bars approached him, this is also a model for breakdown. Now (those who entered the transaction for breakdown), it remains only to wait and see how the price will continue to behave.

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    153.67 USD
    Thanks
    EUR / GBP now the pair is near a strong resistance zone consisting of the northern border of the canal (touch point 0.9080) and a dense red-ray zone that indicates the strengthening of sales, until the course had a normal southern correction of its beginning and should be expected to hang up from 0.9080 at least to 0.9030.

My charts talk to me!
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    752.45 USD
    Thanks
    Having reached the previously designated target - resistance level 0.9094 (Murray 5.8), the pair EUR / GBP completed the upward movement. The sellers were activated by negative data from Germany's consumer climate index, but it should be noted that the correction, and the downward movement so far can be classified in this way, is suspended after overcoming the Tenkan H4 line. We can assume that buyers will soon return to the market.

Forex in the blood
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    153.67 USD
    Thanks
    EUR / GBP yesterday went very aggressively south, breaking through a number of important support levels, including the southern border of the rising channel at 0.9024 and 0.9000 strong, which opened a significant potential for future decline, this may be the beginning of a new trend and the first target will be 0.8900.

8. <a href="">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    My charts talk to me!
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    752.45 USD
    Thanks
    The situation is interesting, Barnier's statement is beaten and there is no reason to continue the growth of the British pound. A new portion of negative economic indicators (a decrease in the volume of retail sales in Germany and consumer prices in the eurozone) from Europe, does not give rise to a strengthening of the euro. Thus, the pair EUR / GBP can safely continue lateral movement in the region of the level of 0.8972 (Murray 3.8) until the appearance of new catalysts.

+ Reply to Thread