Thread: EA in VPS Server.

NF Addict
    ----

bangla21 is an unknown quantity at this point bangla21's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    96.85 USD
    Thanks

EA in VPS Server.

Can we use demo account with EA in VPS server. I would like to testing the EA before running in it a real account. Kindly advise. Thank you.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Forex in the blood
    ----

luckymsr is an unknown quantity at this point luckymsr's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.20 USD
    Thanks
    EA and Robot are basically the same thing because they are Automated trading programs. You can turn off an EA from trading for you. I do not rely on EA or Robot, rather I rely on trading strategy and the Holy Spirit to guide me in my trading.

NF Addict
    ----

sweetfriends is on a distinguished road sweetfriends's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    640.84 USD
    Thanks
    First we should need to know that what is EA, basically this is automatic forex trading system. it work automatically and open close trade with its instruction. but it work only on computer system that is on but we can run't our system so we need a system that can perform this work. that system is called VPS.

Forex in the blood
    inspired

Mmjhype is on a distinguished road Mmjhype's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    387.69 USD
    Thanks

Advantages Of Hosting Expert Advisor (EA) On Virtual Private Service (VPS)

A VPS, the abbreviation of virtual private server is a special kind of hosted server developed for running computer. Due to its design,the running computer hosted server can be easily accessed directly either through a PC or a laptop. In addition,the virtual private server is designed to execute and operate in a similar way to standalone computer would do. On the other hand, expert advisor is a tool designed to provide an insightful analysis of the market so that the trader can base on this when making trading decision.The benefits of hosting expert advisor on virtual private server has several benefits as you will learn below ...

* Increased Performance Of Expert Advisor -The first great benefit of hosting expert advisor on a virtual private server is the resulting increased performance
    Expert advisor benefits from increased performance when the virtual private server is used to host it.However ,this systems effectiveness will essentially depend on the decision to use reliable internet connection and profitable system. There are little chances of enjoying increased performance if it's not put in place when hosting expert advisor on virtual private server. Using the expert advisor to create a good trading system is very disgusting if it is affected by different down time that subsequently leads to missing trades.

* Low Down Time- As illustrated above, it is very disgusting to be affected by missing internet connection when you're trading. When the expert advisor is hosted on virtual private server, there is guarantee of limited downtime incidence in particular, you will rarely experience incidence of internet downtime when using virtual private server. This way, you are free of nightmare caused by unreliable internet connection as you trade. This gives you the ultimate piece of mind needed when trading. This is greatly beneficial to clients who trade using automated systems.

* No Need For Internet Connection - The need to have internet connection is eliminated by the use of virtual private server. You can easily light into the system once you have account with the right provider and start trading without any necessitating internet connection. You only need to sign into the system in a similar way you sign into your computer. When you have this system in place there is no requirement to own computer, power or internet connection. It's that simple. The system is independently hosted making this very possible to run your expert advisor.

* High Execution Speed - One of the most outstanding benefits of hosting your expert advisor on virtual private server is the ultimate ability to increase the trade execution speed. The subsequent elimination of internet downtime while trading is a part of the main reason for this increased speed. The use of virtual private server potentially offers zero internet downtime. Clients who are usually affected by poor internet connection recognize a substantial increase in trade execution the time they start using virtual private servers.This is because their trades are connected to a dedicated server.Even if you have a slow computer,you will enjoy increased execution speed.

Conclusion
    There are several benefits of hosting your expert advisor on virtual private server. Apart from high internet uptime of up to 99•9%,low latency, amongst other more. Nonetheless, when choosing, select virtual private server provider who can give you reliable service during your entire trading hours. Also, the provider you use should guarantee full security and privacy of your trade dealings. The last thing you need to consider is the coat effectiveness of the solution... A virtual private server may help you EA much to run at its greatest functionality, however it doesn't have to be expensive.

Caveman
    ----

I have my own Robot/EA and own VPS available for those who battle to make profit. I am showing already 19% up for this month, although not every month will be so good, but losing month never in 2 years. I will help traders who are battling by allowing trading with my EA and VPS for free for small profit share to cover my costs. Otherwise free. If interested let me know here or e-mail barryvdw55@gmail.com

7. Fb
    My pips hand is weak
    ----

deep786337 is an unknown quantity at this point deep786337's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    46.97 USD
    Thanks
    The need to have net connection is removed via using virtual non-public server. You can easily light into the gadget as soon as you have got account with the proper issuer and start buying and selling with none necessitating internet connection. You most effective want to signal into the machine in a similar way you sign into your pc. When you've got this device in place there may be no requirement to personal pc, electricity or internet connection. It's that simple. The machine is independently hosted making this very viable to run your professional advisor.

+ Reply to Thread